Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. I hate hate you. Not more than I love you but just enough for me to let you go.
2. You reap what you sow.
3. I don't know where I would be without your love and support.
4. Thanks for being there.
5. I will prove you wrong.
6. I'm extremely proud of you.
7. I know that one day you will be that person deep inside.
8. You have not because you ask not.... from the right person.
9. A fool speaks in ignorance.
10. Happiness is my choice.
I procrastinated all weekend and haven't studied a single thing. This morning I woke up and decided to multitask and take notes while listening to church on the Internet. Isn't it funny how God works. Like so many times before, I felt as if the message was just for me. Sometimes you have to do things even when you don't feel like it and God will meet you where you are.
The first scripture that touched my heart was 2 Corinthians 1:3 "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,the Father of compassion and God of all comfort." We often look to people and things to comfort us in our times of need instead of looking up. One of the things I've learned as a college student is to use my resources wisely. So when we have direct access to the ultimate comforter and don't take advantage of the opportunity, how can we expect to be successful.
The preacher mentioned another verse that just hit the nail right on the head for me. Isaiah 61:7 " Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land and everlasting joy will be theirs." Even though you may be going through an uncomfortable situation, you the ultimate comforter and He has blessings in store for you in the end. Going through implies that you are coming out. Psalm 126:5 "Those you sow in tears will reap with songs of joy."
Use every opportunity you have to enrich your life with wisdom..... advice is subjective.
No comments:
Post a Comment