
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . .And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - excerpts from 1 Corinthians 13:4-13
Love is very unique; it holds the power of suppression and freedom. Someone can be afflicted with love in constant search for the love of the person who has their heart but just simply doesn't reciprocate that feeling where you can't sleep, can't eat, reach for the stars, world serious kind of love. But it that even really love. Can you be in love with someone and they not love you in the same way.... Or is loving someone who doesn't love you back just a test of your love? I believe that you reap what you sow so if you've displayed unconditional love in any relationship, that's exactly what you will get. True love never fails.
I feel like the woman in the photo in this moment... wondeful post!
ReplyDeleteHI!My name's martina and I come from Italy!I'd like you visit my blog and if you want...follow me!I wait you and your tips!
kisses ;D
marti